단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

안녕하세요! 브레이크에듀입니다.

뉴질랜드 오클랜드 스쿨링 캠프에 참여한 브레이크에듀 학생분의 이야기입니다~ 

학생분이 직접 영어로 후기 남겨주셨습니다!

"I don't have an idea what to write down on this paper, but I can definitely say that everything was perfect here in New Zealand: school life, my daily life, homestay, etc. Firstly, it was very helpful as well as enjoyable to study at Kiwi English. Getting out of boring classes in Korea, I was able to enjoy studying with a variety of English activities with Wagner; thanks to him, I was able to improve my English skills dramatically as well. Needless to say, all of the outdoor activities after studying were really enjoyable. I've enjoyed and loved all the time here at the KEA. Secondly, my everyday life was also perfectly happy here in NZ. Since the beautiful nature and bustling city life co-exist in NZ, I could enjoy everyday in Newmarket or other-places and loved the beautiful weather here too. Lastly, I was greatly satisfied with my homestay life. All the family members are nice and kind; it was really happy to get close to them and have fun together during the holiday trips. And, they all treated me as a real family member with enough concern and care. Sincerely, I would like to express my gratitude to KEA, all teachers and friends as well as my homestay family. Thank you :)"

KakaoTalk_20200205_101122516.jpg

뉴질랜드에서 학교생활, 일상생활, 홈스테이 등 모든 것이 완벽했다는 학생분~! 

사진에서도 진짜 행복해보여요 ㅎㅎ 완전 귀엽네요~~ 

하늘도 넘 예쁘네요 ㅎㅎ 

KakaoTalk_20200205_101122516_01.jpg

한국에서의 지루한 수업에서 벗어나 다양한 영어 활동을 하면서 즐거운 시간을 보냈다고 해요~! 

영어실력도 쑥쑥 오르구요~! 공부 외에도 야외 활동이 정말 즐거웠다네요~ 

특히 아름다운 자연과 번화한 도시가 공존하는 뉴질랜드는 방과 후나 주말에 친구들과 함께 하고 싶은 것들을 모두 즐길 수 있습니다.

친구들은 매일 뉴마켓이나 다른 곳에서 재미있게 보냈고 아름다운 뉴질랜드 날씨도 좋아했답니다.

KakaoTalk_20200205_101122516_02.jpg

다들 정말 행복해보이네요 ㅎㅎ~~

KakaoTalk_20200205_101122516_03.jpg

학생분은 홈스테이 생활을 했는데 홈스테이 생활도 아주 만족한답니다. 

가족들이 모두 친절하시고 충분히 배려해주고 관심가져주며, 홀리데이 기간에는 함께 즐거운 시간을 보내서 행복했다고~~

모든 선생님과 친구들, 홈스테이 패밀리에게 감사인사 남겼네요 ㅎㅎ 

사진에도 잘 지내는 게 느껴지네요~~ !