대한민국NO1 브레이크에듀 유학원★ 영국어학연수 캐나다어학연수 미국어학연수 몰타어학연수 아일랜드어학연수 뉴질랜드어학연수 호주어학연수 필리핀어학연수 가족연수 한달살기 호주워킹홀리데이 영국워킹홀리데이 뉴질랜드워킹홀리데이 캐나다어학연수 캐나다어학원,캐나다어학연수준비,어학연수,캐나다,캐나다어학연수비용,미국어학연수,미국어학원,미국어학연수준비,미국비자,미국,미국어학연수비용,호주어학연수,호주어학원,호주어학연수준비,호주어학연수비용,필리핀어학연수,필리핀어학원,필리핀어학연수준비,필리핀가족연수,필리핀영어캠프,필리핀조기유학,필리핀유학,필리핀,필리핀어학연수비용,필리핀어학연수추천,호주워킹홀리데이,호주워킹,호주워킹홀리데이비자,호주워킹홀리데이비자신청,호주워킹홀리데이비용,워킹홀리데이 가족연수 영국어학연수준비 영국어학연수추천 런던어학원 뉴질랜드어학연수비용 아일랜드어학연수비용 아일랜드워킹홀리데이 몰타어학연수추천 몰타유학원 몰타가족연수
미국

미국 ELC 어학원 학원 재오픈 예정일(예정)

by 스캇 posted Jun 02, 2020
Extra Form
날짜 2020-06-02
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Greetings from English Language Center.

We wanted to provide you an update regarding the situation surrounding COVID19 and ELC's plans to resume in-person courses.

Throughout these trying times, ELC remains dedicated to providing rich English language learning and travel experiences. In order for ELC to return to in-person classes, we want to be sure that the students can get the full experience that ELC is known for. Our students deserve to enjoy and explore each of our destinations. It is important that we keep this as a priority as we plan to resume in-person classes.

Most of the United States have begun to reopen. Each state has their own specific four-stage reopening plan. When ELC reopens, We want to ensure that each of our Los Angeles and Boston destinations are able to provide the full experience for students and more importantly, adequate accommodation availability. We believe ELC will be allowed to return to in-person classes in the third stage. However, there is currently uncertainty around when stage three will begin and school capacity restrictions.

Additionally, the safety and health of our students, staff, and community are utmost priority and importance to us. We have to be sure that students feel comfortable and safe while attending class, as well as accommodations. We will implement any requirements necessary to ensure their safety and well being while studying with us.

At this time, we do not have a set reopening date. However, we are hoping that ELC will comfortably re-open sometime from mid-August to mid-September. We will be able to provide a clearer picture in the coming weeks.

We continue to closely monitor the updates, requirements, and guidelines on the stages of reopening businesses for each state. 

I hope this is helpful and provides some insight on our plan to begin welcoming students to our school again. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any specific questions, I am happy to help anyway I can.